About the Role
1. For all assigned leads, be the point of contact, establish contact and coordinate their site visit.
2. Work out strategies to effectively engage with the client, make an impactful pitch and establish a connection with the client.
3. Conduct the site visit and explain the project details and specifications. Actively communicate the features of the company and highlight the benefits to the lead.
4. Follow up post site visits in a systematic manner with relevant information to strengthen the relationship.
5. Manage the relationship till sale materializes or it reaches a logical conclusion.
6. Seek guidance and support from the reporting manager to close the sale.
7. For all sales closed ensure a process for coordination with internal teams and collection of the booking amount / deposit.
8. Work closely with other internal teams to ensure a unified approach to sales and delivery.
9. Work on generating possible referrals from assigned Priority relationships and other sources.
10. Stay updated on product / project status and knowledge. Track and monitor the competition and market trends. Work continuously to improve knowledge and understanding of the field. Share knowledge and information with the team.
11. Ensure timely updates on the sales pipeline on the system. Submit any other reports and updates as required by the reporting manager
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
3+ years' of sales experience in (preference construction background)
Must known Languages- Telugu, HIndi, English
Excellent communication skills